- Bachelor�s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience required.
- Five years progressively responsible human resources experience, with specific emphasis on compensation required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Knowledge of UltiPro or similar HRIS systems strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of PayScale or similar compensation analytics strongly preferred.
- Experience working with incentive compensation compliance preferred.
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment credit and criminal background check.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills required.
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and techniques of human resources administration related to the area of compensation.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state wage and hour laws and other regulations related to compensation.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of compensation program development, administration, and evaluation.
- Knowledge and experience in establishing appropriate pay structures, grades, classifications, job families, career-ladders and other compensation-related programs based on market data and internal company pay philosophies and existing programs.
- Must be professional and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Reliable, organized, excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, and complete analysis, proposals, reports and other written materials.
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Willingness and ability to travel to and work from all UMA�s locations.
- Regularly required to sit in front of a computer.
- Manual dexterity for data entry/typing duties.
- Occasional bending, reaching, climbing on step stool, lifting.
- Visual acuity sufficient to see and distinguish required reports and computer system.