Do you like making sure employees are paid at fair market value? Do you enjoy giving recommendations that can directly impact hiring practices? Do you know how to balance the needs of candidates with the needs of an employer? Then your voice could help shape Ultimate Medical Academy’s compensation policies.
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) is seeking a senior compensation analyst to join our collaborative Human Resources team. This role is a key piece in making sure UMA compensation matches up with candidate expectations, market trends, and internal needs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analyze salaries for UMA’s different departments and roles
- Help UMA maintain salary schedules while keeping an eye on market trends and changes
- Analyze data like national salary surveys to see how UMA compensation compares
- Help create job descriptions, compensation procedures, and compensation approval processes
- Work with UMA management on compensation strategy, policies, and programs
- Help with the internal promotion process and annual salary increases
- Create career progression plans and procedures
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Five years of human resources experience with emphasis on compensation
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with human resources management systems (preferred)
- Knowledge of PayScale or similar compensation analytics (preferred)
- Experience working with incentive compensation compliance (preferred)
Skills and Traits You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to put together concise and clear reports and proposals
- Understanding of the principles, methods, and techniques that guide compensation policies
- Knowledge of federal laws, state laws, and other regulations related to compensation
- Familiarity with developing, implementing, and evaluating a compensation program
- Experience establishing pay structures, grades, classifications, job families, career-ladders and other compensation-related programs based on market and internal data research
If you’re a self-motivated professional looking for the next step in your career, UMA wants to talk to you! At Ultimate Medical Academy, we do meaningful work that changes people's lives. Join us and work at a growing institution that focuses on student and employee empowerment, community outreach, and creating a positive impact on the lives we touch.