Purpose of the Position
The Call Center Dialer Administrator position is responsible for the 24/7 support and maintenance of the CIC/Pure Connect Dialer system and outbound campaign initiatives in a call center environment, with additional responsibilities to assist with general Systems in a VoIP/SIP environment. This hands-on position will be required to provide technical support, configuration & engineering services, and work closely with cross functional business units, specifically Admissions.
Our ideal candidate will have a unique combination of technical competency and business facing skills. He/She will be a hands-on self-starter with strong communication skills and will work with diverse groups and vendors in a growing company. Must be able to maintain work efficiently and respond quickly to a rapidly changing environment. The candidate must analyze outcomes, and adjust strategies and tactics in situations where current approaches are ineffective. The candidate must be able to work with multiple project teams simultaneously and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide management, support, maintenance, configuration, administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of all CIC/Pure Connect outbound contact center technologies.
- Provide operational and reporting support to business units using outbound contact center technologies.
- Designs & maintain Dialer campaign packages, including configuration and scripts for line of business integration, student information, dispositions.
- Gain and maintain detailed knowledge of key business processes and associated points of application and data integration with other UMA systems.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of CIC/Pure Connect systems and procedures and ensure updates are performed in a timely manner.
- Answers support tickets to research, resolve, and respond to questions received via Heat ticketing system, telephone calls, email, in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards and SLA’s with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
- Support production Dialer change activities in accordance with the IT Change Management process.
- Provide feedback for potential design changes, identify opportunities to gain efficiencies and / or improved delivery of service thru process automation and self-service applications.
- Analyze unstructured data between advisor’s and student interactions to uncover trends.
- Use data to discover actionable business insights.
- After-hours on-call support and planned maintenance activities.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues as a member of the Telephony and Contact Center team to support the greater Telephony & Contact Center ecosystem.
- Knowledge of support and troubleshooting of Contact Center systems infrastructure including, but not limited to, phone switch, voice mail, phones, and peripherals and services as required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
- Required. At least three year of Contact Center experience supporting and administering outbound call center technologies.
- Required. Knowledge of CIC/Pure Connect platform, Integration Services, and Reporting Services.
- Required. Knowledge and understanding of Windows server operating systems and Windows desktop.
- Required. Ability to analyze and solve common and semi-complex IT problems through reasoning, troubleshooting and innovative thinking.
- Preferred. Bachelor Degree in Computer science or equivalent experience.
- Required. Organizational skills requiring the balancing of many projects and tasks.
- Required. Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, with all levels of management and vendors.
- Required. Ability to convey technical concepts in a non-technical manner.
- Required. Willingness to learn and ability to adjust to changes quickly.
- Required. High sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned with a customer service mindset
- Preferred. At least one year of experience with additional Contact Center technologies: ACD / IVR / Workforce Management, and Interactive Intelligence certifications.