Are you savvy when it comes to engaging campaigns, content and microsites? Do you know how to generate interest in a product or service? How about generating traffic to websites? Do you critique TV commercials, billboards and banner ads? Do you love running marketing campaigns and measuring results that make a real impact?
If so, then you’re a potential fit for Ultimate Medical Academy’s marketing team. UMA is a leader in healthcare education and we need to find that perfect complement (you) to add to our collaborative team. If you’re passionate about demand generation, search engine marketing, and using the latest technology in personalization, then read on…
Our academy’s marketing team is a highly energetic group of creative and results-driven professionals. We are seeking an additional member to help us continue innovating in the field of higher education marketing. You will have the opportunity to work with a knowledgeable and experienced staff leveraging a wide variety of demand generation and search engine marketing tools; a world-class web team; and a group of individuals focused on success; all while having access to a school with a vibrant and diverse community of learners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage demand generation campaigns with marketing partners
- Drive performance management discussion and analysis
- Create new campaigns to generate interest
- Manage all SEO initiatives to drive increases in web traffic
This is a critical role for the success of our school and our students. You will be responsible for helping implement much of the ground work that will contribute to building a great brand and facilitating a community of engagement. Your work will help generate prospective students, improve engagement and contribute to building the UMA brand both locally and nationwide.
The ideal candidate has a deep passion for demand generation best practices, customer service and entrepreneurialism.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Search Engine Optimization
- Manage SEO platform
- Provide recommendations to the marketing team for SEO campaigns/actions
- Create campaigns for driving traffic to our website organically and with marketing partners
- Work with demand generation team to create media plans for direct response campaigns
- Work with analyst team to measure performance for demand generation campaigns and drive vendor improvements through interacting directly with vendors
- Aggressive negotiation of relationship terms with multiple vendors
- Analyze campaign results and ROI; providing regular reports/dashboards in Excel
- Test and optimize placement, creative and other campaign elements to increase lead volume, improve conversion rate, and lower acquisition costs
- Ensure that all campaign assets are optimal, current and compliant
- Coordinate monthly returns, reconciliations, and invoicing with analysts
- Work directly with vendors to create new campaigns and improve existing campaigns
General / Legal Disclosures
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
- Minimum of five years working full-time in a related marketing role
- Demand generation campaign experience
- Strong client/partner relationship skills and confidence for challenging negotiations
- Mature problem-solving skills for triage of complicated business logic
- Reporting and analysis (Excel dashboards, Google Analytics)
- Strong track record of advanced search engine optimization campaign skills
- Writing for the web
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advance Excel
- Google Analytics
- SEO copywriting
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, communications or info systems preferred)