Purpose of the Position
This position is responsible for monitoring student inter-facing conversations to ensure UMA processes and practices are followed, and provide feedback which leads to remediation and compliance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate and assess conversations daily, including phone calls and a variety of social medias types.
- Determine risk level of conversations and accurately record the data.
- Takes initiative to immediately escalate high level risks to the Compliance Quality Assurance Manager
- Track the way employees say things to assist in identification, trainings and hot topics for the departments.
- Provide accurate and complete summary report of each daily communication monitoring in the required format
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to Compliance Leadership.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Quality Assurance or call monitoring background preferred
- Background in postsecondary, education, accreditation, and/or regulatory processes preferred.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Ability to learn and apply other software platforms, as needed.
- Ability to efficiently utilize and engage company resources for information.
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills essential, including the ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize, and to work independently.
- Communication skills, both written and oral to effectively communicate to all employee levels within the organization.
- Detail and deadline oriented, flexible to rapid change
- Ability to monitor student inter-facing communications for long durations at a time.
- Meet the established weekly review of communication goals each week
- Work in a coordinated effort with the compliance team and the company.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Requires long periods of sitting at a desk working on a computer
- Requires occasional bending, stooping and squatting
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs.