Purpose of the Position:
The Placement Verification Advisor is responsible for reviewing placements and waivers for all campuses and determining the placement and waiver status for each graduate. This includes business authentication; ensuring the placement is in the allied health field and determining the placement is utilizing a majority of the competencies learned in their specified programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing each placement entered verifying that the placement data in ZoHo matches the Graduate Employment Verification form in addition to the placement data entered into CampusVue.
- Ensuring that all employers are in the allied health field or a business that supports allied health functions.
- Reviewing the job titles and duties to make an initial assessment of an infield or related field placement. Any placement determined to be a related field must be reviewed through the graduate’s program competency tool.
- Daily reconciliation of the pending placement report that and sending data to the third party verifier.
- Daily review of the third party verification report and noting all outcomes in ZoHo with additional notes in CampusVue if placement has been verified.
- Making follow up phone calls to placements that cannot be verified by the third party verification.
- Listening to calls made by Career Services Advisors to ensure appropriate documentation of duties and start dates of placements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in education, placement, career services, or related field.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in staffing or career services with 1+ year being in medical staffing or career services in the allied health field preferred.
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Past experience in education, career services, employment staffing, out placement services or executive search.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high pressure environment with timeline pressures.
- Proven track record in professional sales or business development.
- Committed, with strong follow-up skills.
- Past success in servicing customers in a people-oriented industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet required
- Dynamic, high-energy personality.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with a diverse customer base.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable working independently or in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.