Purpose of the Position
The Corporate Recruiter performs key phases of the recruitment and selection process, ensuring that the company attracts, selects and retains highly talented individuals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds an ongoing “pool” of qualified candidates.
- Network in the community to keep consistent flow of applicants.
- Works at a faster than average pace, ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Develops relationships with career centers at local universities, colleges, technical schools and public agencies.
- Stack ranking candidates based on interview process and assessments. Firm understanding of method and process.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts “group” interviews on a weekly basis.
- Sources and recruits a high volume of candidates for contact center positions.
- Ability to attend local job fairs as required.
- Report interview data to Team Lead as instructed.
- Report and store demographics data used for weekly reporting.
- Assists with onboarding new employees
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years recruiting experience.
- Call Center or technical recruiting experience preferred.
- Polished networking skills.
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of full cycle recruiting.
- Strong knowledge using job boards and networking sites.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office, Excel and Word skills.
- Self-directed, detail oriented, analytical, and ability to think outside the box.
- Knowledge of skills assessments and testing.
- Strong time management skills.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends if needed.
- Requires long periods of sitting at a desk working on a computer
- Requires occasional bending, stooping and squatting
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs.