Purpose of the Position
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) is seeking a director to help lead our marketing team and grow our school. UMA is a leader in healthcare education and we need to find that perfect complement (you) to add to our collaborative team. If you’re passionate about the power of an inspirational message and generating brand awareness, keep reading.
Our school’s marketing team is a highly energetic group of entrepreneurial marketing professionals. Recognized for our leadership, integrity, and forward-thinking marketing campaigns, our team is seeking an additional member to help us continue innovating in the field of higher education marketing. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology, a significant budget, and knowledgeable and experienced staff; all while having access to a school with a vibrant and diverse community of learners.
Additional responsibilities will include strategic problem solving and management of core marketing campaigns to grow the UMA brand including driving perspective student inquiries, managing social media, content marketing, direct mail, SEM, and multi-channel campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a deep passion for marketing and managing marketing teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide the development and execution of innovative demand generation strategies and programs.
- Maintain ultimate accountability for the quality, strategy, and integrity of all demand generation plans/strategies/services delivered.
- Perform regular forecast reporting & financial analysis of demand generation, display, & click products.
- Perform regular quality analysis on products & all traffic sources to ensure quality & performance.
- Identify & source new business development opportunities with potential and existing strategic partners.
- Maintain & grow existing partner relationships through regular communication, revenue management, & optimization.
- Work to improve and implement current lead scoring model across all partners.
- Collaborates with internal teams to identify opportunities for growth and presents new ideas on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the recruitment, retention and professional development of the media team staff.
- Ensure monthly, weekly, daily lead targets are met by campaign type
- 7+ years professional experience in developing demand generation programs
- 5+ years professional experience in managing a marketing team
- Strong background in demand generation and campaign management
- Strong negotiation, account management and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrate expertise in and knowledge of digital advertising and media planning/buying
- Experience analyzing and presenting large amounts of quantitative marketing data
- Bachelor degree or higher in marketing or management
- B2C marketing tactics and strategy
- Experience in the allied healthcare or medical fields preferred
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- RoboHead, BaseCamp or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Analytics
- Neustar, LeadiD, Quantcast
- Project management