Purpose of the Position
Provide daily compliance, operational, and reporting support for Admissions Activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter enrollment agreements.
- Answer phones.
- Enrollment portal administration and support.
- Call reports, admissions, student management, learner and career services.
- File remediation-from audits.
- Enter and update student data, leads, referrals.
- Office Supplies distribution.
- Manage conference room scheduling, coffee, mail, deliveries, etc.
- Ensure that internal processes are followed and in full compliance with Department of Education regulations and those of other regulatory bodies.
- Reviews & assists with tactical processes across all campuses.
- Participates in the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and process maps with a special focus on academic operations.
- Liaison between UMA and third party vendors for special project assignments.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, ABHES, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with MS office suite including Excel, Project, Visio.
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization from temps to Executives.
- Operational, organizational, and analytical skills required.
- Able to multi-task and set priorities to ensure a smooth operation.
- Disciplined, able to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems.
- Detail and deadline oriented, flexible to rapid change.
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others.