We have immediate job openings at our nationally accredited school that focuses on health care education. The positions are full-time, based out of our Tampa office working in the Service Contact Center within our Admissions Team.
Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their goals and overcome challenges? Are you confident speaking with different types of people? Does high-energy describe your personality? Are you a good listener and a patient problem solver? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be a perfect fit for the Online Admissions Representative position at Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA).
UMA is a nonprofit healthcare educational institution with a national presence. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida and founded in 1994, UMA offers content-rich, interactive online courses as well as hands-on training at our campuses.
As an Admissions Representative, you’ll help prospective students decide if enrolling at UMA is the right choice for their education. And you don’t need to have experience working at a school for this role, because we provide comprehensive paid training.
- Pay rate: $19.23 per hour
- Medical (including prescription), Dental, Vision (Company subsidized)
- FSA/HSA (Depending on Medical Plan chosen)
- $50,000 Life Insurance (Company paid)
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance (Team Member paid)
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP (Company paid)
- Long Term Disability (Company paid)
- Short Term Disability (Team Member paid)
- Supplemental Insurance such as Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital (Team Member Paid)
- Paid Time Off – 15 days accrued in year 1, 9 holidays, and 1 day of Volunteering Time Off
- 401k (eligible upon completion of 90 days of employment and must be at least 21 years of age)
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Contact prospective students via phone to conduct interviews.
- Get to know prospective students’ interests, backgrounds, challenges and goals to guide them in deciding if UMA is the right choice.
- Complete paperwork and online forms timely, accurately and according to policies and procedures.
- When appropriate, refer students to financial aid or specialized teams (military services, disability services, etc.).
- Represent UMA professionally to the public, both inside and outside the school.
Skills and Traits Needed for Success:
- Very strong phone and computer skills, including typing and data entry.
- An outgoing personality with a desire to be successful.
- Confidence and self-motivation.
- Good problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak clearly and accurately using UMA-provided scripts and presentations. You will be giving overviews in a factual, ethical and compliant manner to potential students.
- Uphold the standards set by your managers as well as our school accreditors, state regulators and the federal government.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work full-remote, on-site, or a hybrid attendance model.
UMA will NEVER ask you to send money or ask you to provide bank account information in order for you to get reimbursed for tools to work. If you have been contacted by someone claiming to be from UMA about a job posting, you can always verify the position at https://careers-ultimatemedical.icims.com/