Purpose of the Position:
The Marketing Analyst will function as a conduit between UMA’s internal and external stakeholders providing data-driven value. Additionally, they will supply effective data and supportive reporting to optimize performance across the lead generation space. The Marketing Analyst will be a key contributor to the Digital Team by facilitating decision making using data analysis and visualization. The Marketing Analyst will also help to automate data processes to reduce time spent on repeated data requests. The Marketing Analyst will help develop strategies for measuring new marketing campaigns, and for better understanding attribution across marketing channels. In addition, The Marketing Analyst will assist with vendor communications and vendor relationship management, and cross-channel performance monitoring and reporting.
The Marketing Analyst reports to the Associate Director, Marketing Analytics.
UMA is a nonprofit healthcare educational institution with a national presence. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida and founded in 1994, UMA offers content-rich, interactive online programs as well as hands-on training at our Clearwater, Florida campus.
- Anticipated starting salary of $70,000; pay rate negotiable based on experience and qualifications
- Medical (including prescription), Dental, Vision (UMA subsidized)
- FSA/HSA (Depending on Medical Plan chosen)
- $50,000 Life Insurance (UMA paid)
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance (Team Member paid)
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP (UMA paid)
- Long Term Disability (UMA paid)
- Short Term Disability (Team Member paid)
- Supplemental Insurance such as Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital (Team Member Paid)
- Paid Time Off – 15 days accrued in year 1, 9 holidays, and 1 day of Volunteering Time Off
- 401k (eligible upon completion of 90 days of employment and must be at least 21 years of age)
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Understand core business challenges and develop relevant measurement frameworks that outline definitions of success, mid-campaign optimization levers and test idea prioritization.
- Provide regular performance trends reporting, forecasts, and insights for marketing and admissions team leaders as well as senior executive management to maintain a tight finger on the pulse of emerging performance trends and opportunities.
- Partner with internal cross functional teams to identify business needs and analytics opportunities, developing tools and techniques to analyze and provide performance-improving recommendations.
- Establish a data driven framework for designing and implementing a lead distribution strategy to be utilized as the blueprint for executing processes such as lead quality scoring
- Develop predictive models and proformas for leadership to proactively manage the business – anticipating issues before they occur, capitalize on opportunities to improve performance, drive growth, create what-if scenarios to predict future results, ultimately providing senior management with recommendations for the next course of business decisions.
- Develop, enhance, and manage various analytical solutions in support of business objectives.
- Perform cross-channel and source-level real-time performance monitoring and data analysis
- Work with Associate Director, Marketing Analytics, on cross-channel attribution modeling
- Assist with vendor communications and vendor relationship management
- Regularly work with and analyze data across marketing channels and the customer journey through website analytics, call center activity, and internal systems.
- Play an active role in ensuring all analytics deliverable timelines are met, working collaboratively as needed.
- Ensure deliverables are adapted properly to stakeholder audience; adapting terminology and visuals to communicate with maximum effectiveness.
- Troubleshoot and QA data, reporting, and tracking anomalies as needed, with proactive communication to stakeholders.
- Provide real-time and ad hoc data support for others in the department as directed by Associate Director, Marketing Analytics
- Relentlessly challenge the status quo. Always be critical of how we can be more effective or more efficient as an individual, as a team, and as a business.
- Provide ongoing and proactive client service to your internal customers as required to continue elevating the performance of the business.
- Assisting in consultations with our agencies and partners which includes providing assessments on campaign performance, optimization recommendations, and plans of action for implementation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Formatting, reviewing, and validating company statistical data
- Running and formatting data validation programs, evaluating data quality results, and creating analytical reports
- Experience with hypothesis testing
- Ability to utilize reporting platforms such as Power BI
Support Institutional Initiatives:
- Keeps current with institutional goals, objectives, and progress.
- Engages in institutional sponsored activities and initiatives as appropriate.
- Leads with courage in support of change initiatives that impact organization.
- Assists in coordinating efforts between departments within UMA.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
Work Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Able to professionally communicate fluently in verbal and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other business tools such as Microsoft Teams.
- Able to support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of other systems (Python, R, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in the Education sector is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI
- Office setting; must be able to work in a home or UMA office.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
- Up to 10% of travel to/from/between UMA office locations may be required.
- Requires long periods of sitting at a desk working on a computer.
- Requires occasional bending, stooping, and squatting.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs
Our institutional values are shaped and validated by our team members. They describe how we strive to operate and are the standards of behavior we look to embody.
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We operate honestly and ethically in an industry-compliant fashion. We are fair and trustworthy in our interactions with all we serve. Our team members, at all levels, lead by example and strive to do the right thing for our students and for each other. We are disciplined professionals who strive to be straightforward and dependable.
CHAMPION STUDENT OUTCOMES
We live by a strong commitment to our students and are passionate about preparing them for meaningful careers. We are deeply dedicated to ensuring students’ educational and career success. We excel at building our students’ confidence and empowering them to reach their full potential.
COMMIT TO TEAM MEMBER SUCCESS
We are committed to our team members’ success and to each other’s success. We strive to create an environment that attracts and retains the best talent while offering continuous learning, professional development and career growth opportunities. We recognize and reward our team members for their contributions to the organization and to our students.
PURSUE RESULTS WITH PURPOSE
We pursue results with a sense of urgency and purpose. We take responsibility for achieving ambitious, measurable results and hold each other accountable. We think strategically and critically, greet new ideas and challenges openly, and look for innovative solutions to challenges.
HAVE FUN. BUILD ENERGY
Enjoying what we do is central to achieving our goals. Building energy, having fun, being optimistic and creating a positive working environment are all critical to our success and that of our students. We strive to be inspired and to inspire others. We consistently show appreciation and celebrate our successes, both large and small.
WORK AS ONE
We believe that diverse, inclusive teams produce breakthrough results. We strive to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues from all types of backgrounds by showing respect and humility when interacting with each other and resolving conflicts in a constructive manner. By working together, we win together - as one - ensuring that the goals of the company are the focal point of our efforts.
This job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position. It may not include every job responsibility. Job duties may fluctuate based on needs of the business. UMA reserves the right to revise the job or require that additional or different tasks be performed.
I have read and understand all the responsibilities and accountabilities in my job description. This job description is a tool used by me and management to help assess, evaluate and provide guidelines and expectations for the position named herein. I understand that it is not a contract and it does not constitute any guarantee of future employment.
UMA will NEVER ask you to send money or ask you to provide bank account information in order for you to get reimbursed for tools to work. If you have been contacted by someone claiming to be from UMA about a job posting, you can always verify the position at https://careers-ultimatemedical.icims.com/