Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
UMA will NEVER ask you to send money or ask you to provide bank account information in order for you to get reimbursed for tools to work. If you have been contacted by someone claiming to be from UMA about a job posting, you can always verify the position here.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Purpose of the Position:
The Workforce Learner Support Specialist serves as a hands-on, direct learner support specialist who is responsible for optimizing successful learner journeys for employer partner-sponsored learners. They work closely with employer partners’ team members to help steward them through the registration, training, and course completion process. The Workforce Learner Support Specialist will assist with multiple partner training cohorts and will possess the ability to ensure a positive experience during the learner life cycle during UMA and/or Nasium workforce trainings.
The Workforce Learner Support Specialist is an intermediary between internal and employer partner peers and plays a critical role in maintaining communication with learners and recruits that will be completing their training with UMA or Nasium workforce programs.
UMA is a nonprofit healthcare educational institution with a national presence. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida and founded in 1994, UMA offers content-rich, interactive online programs as well as hands-on training at our Clearwater, Florida campus.
- Anticipated starting salary of $50,000; pay rate negotiable based on experience and qualifications
- Medical (including prescription), Dental, Vision (UMA subsidized)
- FSA/HSA (Depending on Medical Plan chosen)
- $50,000 Life Insurance (UMA paid)
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance (Team Member paid)
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP (UMA paid)
- Long Term Disability (UMA paid)
- Short Term Disability (Team Member paid)
- Supplemental Insurance such as Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital (Team Member Paid)
- Paid Time Off – 15 days accrued in year 1, 9 holidays, and 1 day of Volunteering Time Off
- 401k (eligible upon completion of 90 days of employment and must be at least 21 years of age)
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection